Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a month and a half, i will be moving back home. i moved to Virginia 6 months ago for a job. i was hoping my wife and kids would move here, but she says no. so, i am quitting my job to go back home and be with my family. we live just east of Dallas. i actually can't wait to get back home

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ Tis true Tis True ^^

He speaks of Wisdom ...

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
^lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, im sure it will be ok. the drive up here was fine, and going back i will be in a better car. im just hoping that all the icy weather is gone when i drive through.

family is definitely more important.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
LOL. I had to leave my fiancee in VA to move here. She is coming down here in August. Cost of Living in Northern Virginia is horrible. I am glad I moved though, even though I have to do the long distance thing.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL. I had to leave my fiancee in VA to move here. She is coming down here in August. Cost of Living in Northern Virginia is horrible. I am glad I moved though, even though I have to do the long distance thing.
the long distance thing really sux! i hate it. i can't wait to get home and be with my boys mainly. also, my wife is pregnant again.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah man so you were in VA and your wife lives here and now she's pregnant? Am I missing something here? LOL I'm sure its yours......right? And long distance anything sucks
yes it is, i went home for Christmas. when she found out, she was about 12 days along.[grinking]

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
[clap] [cheers] congratulations so I take you had a good time on your holiday break[;)] [:p] So what number does this make? I have two girls one turned 4 after christmas and the other turns 3 today. I thinks its time we celebrate [cheers] [drinking] [vommit] [unsure] [paranoid] lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[clap] [cheers] congratulations so I take you had a good time on your holiday break[;)] [:p] So what number does this make? I have two girls one turned 4 after christmas and the other turns 3 today. I thinks its time we celebrate [cheers] [drinking] [vommit] [unsure] [paranoid] lol

oh yeah. we have 2 boys, my youngest turned 2 yesterday. my oldest will be 4 in April. we are hoping for a girl this time around. my wife does say that this pregnancy feels totally different then the other 2. she says that it maybe be a girl or twins. well, if you were up my way, we could sure go out for a drink[cheers]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh btw, 1 more week. i plan on being home next monday. i will be leaving here after the Super Bowl. gonna be a long day, but i will prolly drive till i get to the Tennessee border, maybe Bristol, and find a hotel. get up early the next morning and try to be home that evening.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Wow thats crazy our kids have birthdays right next to each other lol. Its a long drive thats for sure. Just take it nice easy and enjoy the countryside on your way home. Also if your ever down my way I will take you up on that drink. Most of the FF members around here don't drink. You know where going to have a big texas meet comming up in the spring I believe it is. We also have monthly houston meets too. Check it out in the texas forum.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow thats crazy our kids have birthdays right next to each other lol. Its a long drive thats for sure. Just take it nice easy and enjoy the countryside on your way home. Also if your ever down my way I will take you up on that drink. Most of the FF members around here don't drink. You know where going to have a big texas meet comming up in the spring I believe it is. We also have monthly houston meets too. Check it out in the texas forum.

that's cool. ofcourse, it would alot easier for me if there GTG's in the Dallas area. my wife has family down in H-town. i have been there once though. that is the most humid place i have ever been in my life.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
you said it HUMID ... not Hot.

The Dallas guys meet every Monday night. They will post different locations ... but they have a separate site inclusive to the DALLAS group.

-Bunch of great guys I might add-

-Ray-

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well guys, i leave out in the morning, i hope. i would really like to off to an early start. i might try to drive straight through

1 - 17 of 17 Posts