1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
does it REALLY? lol

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
I am a little confused......the thread is it needs a new color. But i just see pics no like question or anything werd.

Looks good though.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I can say I need those headlights and that front bumper... does that count? lol

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
youve got my wanted roush front bumper and my wanted rims, so if you want a color change, we can trade lol? I will say that it definitely needs some clear corners tho

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice foci!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
new color? how bout a new driver, like me for instance,lol?

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I rather like the color.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
so did you buy it like that or do the mods and get tired of them? I think it looks great as-is, but a cool color would be the new GT500 KR color...a dark blue that at certain angles looks teal/green-ish

·
Registered
889 Posts
lol alright if you wanna get it rid of your wheels and hate ur front, lets trade, ill give you my stock front and my stock 16' and you gimme ur rims and bumper?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I cant think of the color name rite now but it came on the 63,64 fairlanes kind of green blue and silver combo some people call it cream de mint but thats not it check out fords early 60s colors youll find it and dont be affraid to lay the clear on if you do go with it that really works well. good luck picking a color it can be kind of hard to do, to many to pick from.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so did you buy it like that or do the mods and get tired of them? I think it looks great as-is, but a cool color would be the new GT500 KR color...a dark blue that at certain angles looks teal/green-ish

i bought it with the front bumper, hoodscoop, wing, and the roush suspension package and the wheels. but i painted the wheels. oh and custom made my headlights.. haha and the wing is under my bed haha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts