Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got everything back and i hope i would be getting to the dyno soon. here a pic of my motor now. im just getting a safe tune till i get my intake manifold made. i started my car today and i had oil going all over the floor. when i was putting her back together. the oil feed line touch the live wire on the starter and blew a hole in it. G damn this car doesnt want to run for me. lol

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
very nice, i take it that hearder lead into a very nicely placed turbine???
huh?
congrats and best of luck geting it to run

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
damn i can't wait to have boost!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got some tuning done. i'm not happy yet but i'm getting there. we are having problem get data logging done. so i'm running on a 80% done tune. he has finally tuning left.

i also have a vac leak somewhere so im also losing boost, i need a msd now.

so if you want to know on the tune so far i'm 260hp\ 240tq i have to go back for more. i going to be raise the boost and pull timing.

just thought i let you guys know where i am at right now. i guess i could be happy with it now, but i'm not near what i thought i was going to get. o well, have a good weekend.

i have a driveable car now. lol a srt-4 runner right now hahah

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Nice numbers! I'm sure it'll be a beast once u guys get all the bugs out of it. How much boost do u plan on running?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that was at 14 psi. once i get my intake manifold i'll go up alot higher. i don't know yet what psi. i just hope i get a higher number than someone on this forum. :) i know i have the work and parts that can do it.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Sounds like you might end up in the rankings with 03orangesvt. I plan to go boosted someday when i have the money to do it and i all ready have my goal set to 300whp minimum.[:D]

·
Registered
440 Posts
thats it only 300 whp lol. f2 focus made a duratec with 390 whp!!! its like 10k and then send the whole motor to your house lol

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
very nice numbers already, congrats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts