Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 2 months ago I was entering a parking lot to the mall and all of a sudden I cant turn the wheel. I was like oh [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*. I look down all the gauges are down. I try to push the gas nothing. So I had to force it over a lil. It died on me. I started it back up with no problem and nothing else that day. So I thought it was one of those one time things. So yesterday i'm out and come to a stop sign and it does the same. so I start it right up again. later on that day i'm turning into home depot and there it goes again. Still starts right up. today i'm droping off my gf and half way there it dies luckily no one was behind me. again still starts right up. My question is WHY? anyone know?

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
Check the battery connections first. Other than that it might be tough to find. If it is consistantly doing it now, take it to the dealer and let them figure it out under warranty.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
mine did the same thing was the coilpack it worked sometimes and the engine would shut off usually when I let off the gas and was coasting to a stop dealer fixed

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i was coasting down a hill one day and it died, only time its ever done it it and it was half a year ago

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.