Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

For some reason my highbeams come on when I turn on my headlights. They seem stuck, I tried togging the switch to turn on/off high beams and does not seem to resolve it. I tried taking out the fuse for high beams and nothing. Is there a high beam relay I should be looking for?

Not sure if the issue may be the lights now? If i turn off the headlights I can toggle high beams on/off just fine. Issue is only when i go to turn on the low beams.

Any ideas would be highly appreaciated.
Thank you in advance
[cheers]

·
Registered
489 Posts
All of a sudden or on the first initial install?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Good deal - my setup has been flawless since I added a relay kit, both bulbs fire with the car running even at -20* F.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys,

For some reason my highbeams come on when I turn on my headlights. They seem stuck, I tried togging the switch to turn on/off high beams and does not seem to resolve it. I tried taking out the fuse for high beams and nothing. Is there a high beam relay I should be looking for?

Not sure if the issue may be the lights now? If i turn off the headlights I can toggle high beams on/off just fine. Issue is only when i go to turn on the low beams.

Any ideas would be highly appreaciated.
Thank you in advance
[cheers]
Do you have the Halo Projector Headlights? I saw another post on here that someone said they didn't have high beams on aftermerket halo projectors?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts