Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, has anyone had any problems trying to install the sct updater software or the Live Link datalogging software? I can download the file but when i try to run it nothing happens...

·
FF Affiliate
30,365 Posts
The Updater you need to have a Tune or it wont do anything

The Live Link Gen2 for it to work you need to be in the car and connected to a laptop , key on then pick a list of things you want to datalog

Tom

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh really thats weird i had an sct tech guy try to help me install it and he had no idea what to do. thats weird too that i need a tune on my laptop for the any of the software to work

·
FF Affiliate
30,365 Posts
If you want to call me after 1PM tomorrow I will be glad to remote in and help get you going and you dont have to buy anything to get me to help

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im having issue as well, the device is connected and all uptodate even livelink is up to date but when i try to data log it says that my car cannot be found, but the act device it self does read the car i can see all the data of the car but not from live link, any reason for this? the usb i believe it work, it receives power to the sct device.

·
FF Affiliate
30,365 Posts
You can call me or SCT , SCT is 407 774 2447 , sounds like your drivers are not loaded , I would try to download the software again and hit the repair button when it comes up

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
You can call me or SCT , SCT is 407 774 2447 , sounds like your drivers are not loaded , I would try to download the software again and hit the repair button when it comes up

Tom
Yea i got it fixed it was just the firmware of the device was out of date and needed an update.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts