Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BAT has the ST170's for $389.00. Included is all bulbs (h7, h1, city & turn), bulb socket for the turn lamps, rear access covers, plug/wiring harness and instructions. What do you guys think...anyone have any better prices out there? I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask about shipping prices but if anyone knows of better prices, please hit me up. Thanks.

Jeremy

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i've seen them there also, but you have to buy the installation kit seperate if I'm not mistaken. The shipping is what turns me away from them.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
on european parts you have to order the VW sockets seperate, like $20 more, dont remember

·
Registered
7 Posts
I couldn't find it on BAT's site...did you just get the price over the phone?

What fogs does this kit use? I am trying to decide between the ST170 or the RS one from cal-focus. w/ the SVT fogs the cal-focus RS comes to ~500 before shipping (which is quoted at $100).

How hard is it to get the ST170 to fit the US cars? Is it a do-it yourself kinda thing or do you have to go to a body shop? I was planning on just getting it painted by itself (car is brand new) and swap the bumpers myself.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WildBill said:
I couldn't find it on BAT's site...did you just get the price over the phone?

What fogs does this kit use? I am trying to decide between the ST170 or the RS one from cal-focus. w/ the SVT fogs the cal-focus RS comes to ~500 before shipping (which is quoted at $100).

How hard is it to get the ST170 to fit the US cars? Is it a do-it yourself kinda thing or do you have to go to a body shop? I was planning on just getting it painted by itself (car is brand new) and swap the bumpers myself.
I'm talkin about the headlights.

·
Registered
348 Posts
check out ebay i saw a set for $225

·
Registered
348 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts