Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i acually got this off of a '98 contour along with a aluminum valve cover. i always wanted a 2000 intake mani but could never find one in stock. i think i got lucky today (hopefully). i am not sure that its the 2000 so i thought i would post some pics and see what you guys think.

p.s. - i know this is really a '98 mani but i am keeping the '00 for name and clarity sake.

also the reason that i think this is the 2000 mani is that the runners are a bit different. in the pic below the side of the runner is smooth but, my mani (an '03) has a little flat peice that sticks out of the side.

sorry that the pics arent that good i didnt have a camera so i had to use my phone.

another question, does anybody know what all the holes on the back and bottom go to?

i think that at least one is a vacuum line but, i have no clue as to which one.

if someone could help me out with this that would be awesome!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats true

the valve cover says 16v Zetec VCT

i dont know what the vct stands for tho

hey ktwelsh, what does you have a contour valve cover right?
what does it look like?

·
FF Affiliate
31,146 Posts
The Contour , Cougar , ZX2 all take the same manifold , The Zetec Focus is Diff. and you will run into many issues trying to get it all to work , best to find a 2000 Focus intake

Tom

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
I took some sidebyside pics of the later im and some of the 2000 intake manifold. Just for a comparison.

The gray on mine is jbweld, i ported my 2k mani.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts