Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
honestly, no, if you want a good kit, get an LED kit, not a neon one. they are much brighter, last longer, and are more resilient!! they even have flexible kits that can pretty much w/stand any sort of abuse!!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
where in WI are you? i got the flexable led strips from oznium.com and did my magic on my underglow kit, it withstands ALL our winters have to throw at it... pm me i can tell you what i did, and if your close enough maybe i can help you out/ hook you up

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
ya, those would be better!

and i know that wasn't gauged to me, but i'm in rhinelander!! for now haha

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
why so many people in WI never say anything, i always think its just chris, brenton, mike and i...

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
i'm on co-op, I go to school at Michigan Tech up at houghton. I've tried to set up a who's who of WI on the Great Lakes forum, but its not goin so far, and I want to go to meets, but there just isn't interest, now, my fofo is stored and covered for the winter!!

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeahh id like to get some meets going and stuff. id be nice to see everyone from wi with a nice focus. i just met a guy who traded rims with me and hes got a great focus, but i dont think hes been on this forum. hes got a black sedan with 18's dropped 3 inches, carbon fiber hood, clear corners, clear grill, angel eye headlights, tinted aftermarket tails, shorty antenna.. and thats the only stuff that i picked up on in the 5 mins that i saw his car.

anyway, i think im going to keep looking around for some underglow supplies... anyone else have some recommendations?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Yeah neons lasted me one winter in ohio shatterd 2 of them. had the leds on for over a year and love them cracked them once when i bottmed out i just silidconed them back up were they cracked and they still work good as new :) since they ant filled with gasses they dont shatter.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
yeahh id like to get some meets going and stuff. id be nice to see everyone from wi with a nice focus. i just met a guy who traded rims with me and hes got a great focus, but i dont think hes been on this forum. hes got a black sedan with 18's dropped 3 inches, carbon fiber hood, clear corners, clear grill, angel eye headlights, tinted aftermarket tails, shorty antenna.. and thats the only stuff that i picked up on in the 5 mins that i saw his car.

anyway, i think im going to keep looking around for some underglow supplies... anyone else have some recommendations?
do you know where that guy lives? there is a nice sedan here at school ive left pimp cards on and i never hear anything... nice sedan

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
If you're going to get some neons, spend alittle more money and get the good ones. When I first got my car I had some under it and I cheaped out, 1 month later 2 of them didn't work. Alot of people hate on them, I personally don't mind and as long as you tuck them properly I don't think they look terrible, and besides it's your car. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
definitely go with the LEDs from oznium.com. oznium has incredible customer service, and trust me those things are BRIGHT!!! theyll last forever and wont ever crack. oznium FTW!

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you know where that guy lives? there is a nice sedan here at school ive left pimp cards on and i never hear anything... nice sedan
as a matter of fact, he does go to stevens point. i remember that. he lives in menasha, hes the one that i traded rims with. great guy..

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
WTF... ive put pimp cards on his car... nice car, mirrors, aftermarket tails, rims, some lip kit thats off now that its winter...

if you talk to him again tell him to get his ass on here lol and have him PM me... how old is he?

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeahh when i was talking to him, i actually mentioned this site. did you get my PM?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i got your PM and tried to contact him threw facebook and got nothing...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts