Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just added this leather Eddie Bauer booster seat. I especially like the way the headrest locks the seat in. The Ford people think of everything!

·
Registered
571 Posts
leather booster seat... hhmm... might be little cold on baby's ass in the winter, but at least it looks good!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Now that baby is riding in luxury!
I hope that you don't have to peel the baby off the seat in the summer time.[hihi]

·
Registered
205 Posts
That's the best mod that I have seen! You must have one s**** baby!

Is it difficult to get the l'il one in & out of the ZX3? I don't have children but so many of my friends do. You never know when I'll need to put a booster seat in!

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
all I have to say is wow! expensive mod for a kid ;) they don't know the diff between cool and boaring ;) oh wait they do :)
-Joe

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Is that seat approved?! You know how they have to have those safety approvals.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
i know every generation says this about the next, but KIDS THESE DAYS ARE SPOILED!! seriously, though, i know the look of the seat was more to match the car than pamper the kid. nice choice. looks good.

as far as the whole "getting out of the back seat" thing that chameli74 was asking about. i think a 2 door car is better in terms of safety. i know doors have child safety locks and windows have the child safety feature as well, but the less the kid has to play with the better. my mom had a 198? monte carlo when i was young, and she still says to this day that us not having a door to screw with was the best idea she ever had when looking for a new car.

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Great looking seat!

·
Registered
502 Posts
It's only 7 years old, HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts