Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so as far as i know there is only the cosworth intake manifold for the 2005 models and up.

I think at one point marcy motorsports was working on one... is the cosworth still the only option?

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Damn you IM, damn you.... If you were to get the Cossworhth for a 2.0 don't you have to modify stuff to make it work? It won't just bolt on and go right?

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
im assuming its the same as the as the 06 and 07 2.3 where you have to relocate the power steering reservoir to start
i mean FS did it on there 2.0 for their speedchannel build, maybe throw them a email see what else it entails
personally i think the IM is too much for the 2.0 block unless your going F/I

·
Registered
2,859 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
yep cosworth is the only option. i was talking to a local shop yesterday and they were saying they could custom make me one and i told them the cosworth one is $695 and they said thats a good price and that the custom ones are about $1000..

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
it is kinda spendy, but come on, its cosworth. its a great product.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Yea when you look at IM for the other focus engines(zetec, SVT) they are pretty expensive as well. I just look at the IM as an expensive part like a turbo kit. Either way you look it will be pricy. Plus it is COSWORTH!!!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
and it will be useful for boost later!

and HTP that would be amazing if you looked into producing one, I love how much cool and unique stuff you come up with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.