Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Yea, not too sure if this is the right section. But, Its a matter of opinion I guess. I love mine, and have used it to load my tunes. I've also checked many of codes for people with it. The latest one being Jon(focusin).

·
Registered
596 Posts
let's just say you add a few bolt-ons and want the maximum benefit from your new mods, then absolutely. In my case the Ford X3 power tuner (SCT) was programmed by DynoSpeed Racing (on a dyno) here in Memphis and I love the fact that I not only benefit from my mods, but I get the most out of them + you can check any CEL's....JMHO

·
Registered
535 Posts
a tuner is worth it so long as you have other modifications done to your car. i love my xcalII by turbo tom. I like adjusting the different parameters. I recommend getting one.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
even if you are bone stock the ignition timing adjustments alone would help performance and overall drivability

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
yeah a tune is worth it. I need to get my tune very soon...

·
Registered
535 Posts
even if you have an atx a tuner still kicks a$$. I love it and it's a completely different car. Only downside is the 93 octane, but its like another $1/fill up

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
especially get one if you are atx b/c it can change the shift point and your car will get quite a bit faster than on the stock shift points

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
i think his are 150 for n/A with free updates for life as long as you stay n/a[thumb]

·
Registered
471 Posts
Sorry for offtopic, but N/A is Naturally Aspirated as i know. I don't really understand the definiton though. What do you mean by staying N/A. Someone chime in. Educated me :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts