Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody has got his/her Sonic Blue built/delivered? I decided to wait on Sonic Blue after Kona Blue became unavailable, otherwise, I would have already been driving one. donlen.com says Sonic Blue will be in production in July. I wander if anybody have any news?

I got another 750 private cash emailed to me, but it may very well expire again, just like the first one. Why can't I apply the coupon to the vehicle if I pre-order? Sigh!

In a related topic, if it drag any longer, there will be more 2012 models out there. Anybody interested in a 2012 Hyundai Veloster?

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
The Veloster is a good looking car but I am afraid it may get to be kind of trendy. The resale may not hold very well but if you don't plan to keep it very long, that's not so bad. Hyundai is making some really cool cars.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I decided on Sonic Blue as well after Kona became unavailable. I have a build week of 7/25 if that helps!

·
Registered
61 Posts
When I first started driving I had an 04' Sonic Blue Ranger Edge I loved the color. How do you go about ordering it if it isn't available on Fords site yet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the information. Keep us posted on the progress. So, you can see your window sticker with VIN, build date and everything?

KonaBlueHatch, you may be able to sell your Kona Blue for a good price, with new Focuses in short supply.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It means the Ford website isn't the place for most up-to-date information. For the past two months, Kona Blue was shown on the website but you cannot order it anymore. Similarly, Sonic Blue became available but the website still doesn't show it.

Steve Jobs will be really mad if there are "misinformation" on Apple's website, but Ford is simply a car company, gotta cut them some slacks...

When I first started driving I had an 04' Sonic Blue Ranger Edge I loved the color. How do you go about ordering it if it isn't available on Fords site yet?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Why? Kona Blue is considered the more desirable of the two.
That is absolutely false! Sonic smokes the kona everyday day of the week! I'm personally stoked to see it coming back.it is the best blue I've ever seen on a car other than bmw's interlagos blue.

·
Registered
215 Posts
That is absolutely false! Sonic smokes the kona everyday day of the week! I'm personally stoked to see it coming back.it is the best blue I've ever seen on a car other than bmw's interlagos blue.
kona blue looks awesome in the computer renderings, but that's not what it's like IRL. I love its look when the sun is reflecting off it, but it's too dark for me in every other case. I really want to see the sonic blue; I may really like it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
kona blue looks awesome in the computer renderings, but that's not what it's like IRL. I love its look when the sun is reflecting off it, but it's too dark for me in every other case. I really want to see the sonic blue; I may really like it.
Precisely! Sonic blue is very rich and deep in the sun but is also light enough that in low light it still looks fairly bright.also when looking at sonic blue at specific angles it has a beautiful deep amethyst tint.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts