Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my dilemma: In mid july I start school, Im going to UTI for computer diagnostics for BMW. Im going to have to be driving about 350 miles a week. My car has had its share of problems, my service report is over 3 pages long. Think of all the little stuff that breaks in these cars and it has happened to mine. In mid july I was going to buy a procharger, after talking to my pops he doesnt seem to think it is worth it. He wants me to rack the miles up and then I will sell right before the warranty is up. This is my first car and I paid for everything and I do have a special bond with it, I dont want to get rid of it. Do you guys think I should get the procharger? Will it be reliable? Will things just keep on breaking?Or should I just get rid of this thing and buy something else. Keep in mind when I graduate this coarse in one and a half years I get a free BMW company car so the SVT or whatever I have will be a weekend warrior.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i'd keep it. Maybe hold off on the procharger until it becomes the weekend warrior, but keep using the car until then, it's a great commuter. (I drive 80 miles a day in mine, at least)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts