Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these used and didn't come with instructions. I can't remember which side is the top. I assume the writing on the spring should be right side up, but I'm not sure. I did a search but didn't find anything. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Kent

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
you should be able to read the writing on the springs when they are installed. good luck on the install [thumb]

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks! I did the passenger side front tonight and I just went out to check it and I can see the writing, so I must have done it right. I only did the one cause I wanted to make sure I was putting them in right. Easier to change one than all of them again. [;)]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
congrats, i'm in the process of trying to do new shocks/struts and new sway bars. poor car's seen too much salt over the past few winters and didn't want to let go of a few bolts so my project got haulted.

OT, i see you're in dover Ohio, one of my buddies saw an SVT for sale down there somewhere '02 i think. any ideas where it is?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it's the Infra red 3 door, I saw it sitting in the Lowes parking lot where the employees park, so he might work there.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
yup, that was it. i might be making a trip down that way soon to check it out with him. he wants me to come down since i know the focus so well lol.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's cool. Let me know when you guys are coming down, I'll give ya directions to the house and you can swing by if you want. Ofcourse though, I work the weekends and am off Wed & Thur.
If I see that car again, I'll look for a phone number for ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts