kit when i came across a problem

Where the hell do i t-off for the fuel solenoid
it seems that fuel line is plastic.

I dont know what to do now.

everything else is done thats all im missing

·
Registered
139 Posts
check out zex.com or call them they have an adapter to bolt onto your fuel rail,to feed the fuel,how do i know this,well they have a kit for the 05 mustang,and it has this adapter,now i eyeballed the same sensor on a 05 mustang and 05 duratec the sensor's look exactly the same,and they look like they would bolt up the same,worth checking into,unless you feel the urge to cut your lines and make some homemade plumbing.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Don't cut them. Bad idea. Did that on the mustang, it wasn't pretty. Can you say, fuel leak?

This was with a T, proper fittings, and good line and clamps. The best way for that car was to run it off the fuel rail on the test port. I haven't really looked at the focus fuel rail to see if they have such a connector though.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Get a Nitrous Express kit. They have a fitting that goes on the valve on the fuel line. Spray a 75 or 100 & feel safe. The NX kits are great. I've kits on two of my stangs & my ranger is getting one soon.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where is that valve at cause i cant find it

·
Premium Member
21,235 Posts
There is no Schrader valve on Ford's new EFI system just like there is no return line. I have yet to figure out how to test the fuel pressure with a mechanical tester, and I've asked for help from our Ford mechanics in the forum with no result.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Sorry, He is correct. I had a brain fart. My mustangs had them & I answered to fast the other day. We just picked a place & cut,double clamped with heavy duty stainless clamps & lucky no leaks so far.

·
Registered
409 Posts
So, how'd you fix it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts