Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha got ya I took this pic and the car is soposed to be ready for pick up tomorrow. The steeda hood, steel m3 fender, m3 mirrors and the stock grill are getting painted can't wait.

Know not much too look at but I am trying

·
Registered
89 Posts
damn hope it turns out. After seeing your last car I'd love to see how this one turns out.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope it looks nice took the guy 6 hours to get the driverside fender to fit correctly where it looks sweet. This shop has done all my body work for years and have always done above and beyond and not charged me more.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
[woot] can't wait [:D]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
can't wait to see the finished product. where at in central ohio are you? i got my roush bumper i'll need to get painted

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
wait?? is this the new one?

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
what color are you going with on the new car?

cannot wait to see it done, i loved your last car, to bad it was taken from you. but you'll make me proud when this one looks just as good, if not better then the last one

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^i believe he said hes staying with the green it has...

and as others have said i cant wait to see it done!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Well not going ti be done today since they don't work on sat they said monday. Had a problem with the prep something like thiner came out. Don't knoe much about body work. They had the mirrors and front grill done and match the car perfectly. I tokd them just take time and do right. Sucks that I have to ride the bike everywhere I go, or does it.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Looks good bro! I wish they made that hood without the louvers.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no the rims are dusty from the dirt road the body shop is on they did a good job masking everything off.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
cars looking great! cant wait till its done...

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
those pictures make me miss my focus, my silver foci would be 2 tones right now if i still had it....

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All I can say is wait for a year and see what she looks like I get my bonus in 7 months. Want to rebuild the engine and fi her

1 - 20 of 21 Posts