Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking about moving to Sprint and buying the iPhone 4s. Ford doesn't list Sprint on the Compatibility Chart, but I would think it should work.

I've read a couple of threads about the phone here, but most people have AT&T or Verizon.

Please post your experience using the iPhone 4s on Sprint and if possible, please list the features from the chart that appear to be working.

Thank you,
darcar

·
Registered
747 Posts
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking about moving to Sprint and buying the iPhone 4s. Ford doesn't list Sprint on the Compatibility Chart, but I would think it should work.

I've read a couple of threads about the phone here, but most people have AT&T or Verizon.

Please post your experience using the iPhone 4s on Sprint and if possible, please list the features from the chart that appear to be working.

Thank you,
darcar
compatibility isn't any different than the ATT or Verizon versions

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Overall, be aware of the hidden fees. [:0]
what hidden fees?

Ive been using Sprint for the past 5 years now, ive made long distance roaming calls, downloaded well over 50gb of data in one month, etc, and have never ever been charged a fee that i wasnt aware of.

In fact, sprints customer satisfaction rating has been skyrocketing, and is nearing that of Verizon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts