Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Iphone 4S works as expected, from streaming audio to making and receiving calls. The only thing I am having problems with is getting the song and artist titles to update when I change the song. There seems to be a delay for some odd reason.

·
Registered
271 Posts
if you have updated your ios to 5.0 or have the 5.0 ios then you will have have bluetooth connectivity issues, there are a lot of people having issues with bluetooth connectivity with various jaw bones and other bluetooth enabled devices. in fact i am one of those that are having problems after upgrading my i phone 4 to the ios 5.0. apple really dropped the ball on this release of the ios.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
no issues with iOS5 on my 4S and MFT.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
My Iphone 4S works as expected, from streaming audio to making and receiving calls. The only thing I am having problems with is getting the song and artist titles to update when I change the song. There seems to be a delay for some odd reason.
My 4S connected right away and then yeah, had a delay changing song titles, then froze lol. So I turned Bluetooth off and plugged it in as a regular "USB iPod" and works perfect now. It charges my phone and I still have access to call/text!

Posted via iPhone 4S

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was hoping so much that I could use Siri with MFT and bluetooth. With Siri I can dictate texts/messages, email, and notes. She will read my messages to me when they arrive. Unfortunately, while the speaker output works fine for Siri, the microphone does not. Siri cannot understand me unless I scream. I used the voice memo to record myself through the bluetooth microphone and when I played it back, there was so much background noise that I couldn't understand myself. This is probably why Siri can't understand me. So, I can disable the Bluetooth and connect via USB, hold the phone to my ear for Siri, and to make and receive phone calls, but that defeats the purpose of a handsfree MFT. It could have been awesome! Did anyone have luck with handsfree Siri and MFT?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was hoping so much that I could use Siri with MFT and bluetooth. With Siri I can dictate texts/messages, email, and notes. She will read my messages to me when they arrive. Unfortunately, while the speaker output works fine for Siri, the microphone does not. Siri cannot understand me unless I scream. I used the voice memo to record myself through the bluetooth microphone and when I played it back, there was so much background noise that I couldn't understand myself. This is probably why Siri can't understand me. So, I can disable the Bluetooth and connect via USB, hold the phone to my ear for Siri, and to make and receive phone calls, but that defeats the purpose of a handsfree MFT. It could have been awesome! Did anyone have luck with handsfree Siri and MFT?
I haven't had any problems using SIRI with Sync, other than an occasional delay before it starts listening.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I wonder if that is what it sounds to like others when I am actually using the bluetooth for calls [eek].

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
No siri issues here, been able to use it just fine.

·
Registered
261 Posts
As far as i know, the iphone doesn't support bluetooth texting.

Furthermore, my Bluetooth connectivity died on my car today... Idk what's up. Anyone got a clue? (iphone4 here).

·
Registered
261 Posts
As far as i know, the iphone doesn't support bluetooth texting.

Furthermore, my Bluetooth connectivity died on my car today... Idk what's up. Anyone got a clue? (iphone4 here).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the tech at my Ford dealer could not figure it out, tomorrow he is going to install a new module and see if that helps otherwise I am F___D

·
Registered
724 Posts
if you have updated your ios to 5.0 or have the 5.0 ios then you will have have bluetooth connectivity issues, there are a lot of people having issues with bluetooth connectivity with various jaw bones and other bluetooth enabled devices. in fact i am one of those that are having problems after upgrading my i phone 4 to the ios 5.0. apple really dropped the ball on this release of the ios.
My wife went from 4.3.3 to 5.0 on her iphone 4 and it works no differently; that is no problems.

I am on 4.3.1 jailbroken and when
She lets me use the car my phone works just fine too.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
i too have problems w/ the correct album art showing up with the correct song and not just on bluetooth,,,, happens when usb connected as well....
Before i upgraded to ios5 everything was fine so i know it's the ios and not the phone or the mft.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts