Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Invitation to kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!

Nah seriously, I't great to see so many Aussie joining us so quickly!!!!! I just wann say to Tim, Resty et al, it's fantastic to have you guys here and we're getting the ball rolling, we my friends are pioneers!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it moving fellas, love your work. I'll just sit on over here and drive stock and dream of one day having some cash. Mind you a Zetec 3dr is nice enough to me for a while!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha

·
Registered
119 Posts
The Victoria vs NSW Battle is indeed well under way, with Resty and co charging ahead with mods to their cars!

I'd say we, in NSW, have got some catching up to do!! Where's a few thousand bucks when you need it!! [rofl]

Watch this space! [slap]

Cheers....... Tim!

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the official NSW vs Vic thread now. Combined me and Tim vs Resty have 181kw vs 100kw.... score one NSW!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
As I have said in the past.......................NSW-> [boxface] <- VIC. it will all be over soon.
[chair]

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tell him he's dreamin... welcome Ozfocus.

·
Registered
176 Posts
What's the score now?? [scratch]

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correct me if i'm wrong, but assuming Ozfocus is mechanically stock, his Zetec puts it to NSW 181kw vs Vic 196kw.... grrrrr just you all wait until I start working full time...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Updated with Oz Focus

·
Registered
176 Posts
Updated with Oz Focus - click above

·
Registered
43 Posts
Count me in for Victoria!!!
[cool]
I just got me a new Focus Zetec 2.0
BTW. I'm a newbie just to let u guys know.......

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Projekt! Good to have you on board, Resty finally has another black Focus to join his!

Pity you're from Victoria though.... [poke] heh heh...

[cheers]

Welcome aboard!

Tim!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thankz mate, apreciate the welcome!
hahahah i guess that would put Victoria way ahead hehehe [burnout]
but its really good to be aboard!

Cheers!
James!

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NICE!! Another Panther Zetec. Welcome projekt. Love your work. What are the mods/plans for your little beast?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thankz sydneyzetec,
Haven't really decided on what to do at the moment, but definatly bodykit and 17" Wheels are on the top of my list.
I'm still deciding on whether or not to turbo it..........
but then again i need the cash hehehehe[?|]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello Projekt. Have we Zetecs in common?

:)

Don't decide - Just either do it or don't. It comes down to the Lira man. If you got it to waste, effen oaf! Turbo away - that'll be 2 for Vic and noway for Syd to touch us. Mines just around the corner now [driving]

hehe, I'm still a Junior enthusiast

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hang on a minute Resty. Whilst Melb'n might be going for 2 Turboed Panther's, Sydney is currently running with 2 more members who I've met but are yet to sign up here (ahem cough) Marcus from Infocus Motorsport's 150kw "ZFocus" Zetec and I have just met another guy who has a CL with exhaust and currently undergoing an extractor transplant... so I think them's the apples brudda. That's only the beginning!!!!! I forgot to mention my cat-backs and chip booked in for February right about the time your turbo comes online muhahaha.. 4-2 just ain't fair ay?!!! :p

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ok buddy. Marcus doesn't count - "no offence Marcus"[:p] Otherwise you'll have to include part of my score as urs, as the turbo will be coming from them.

As for "ahem cough", don't make me twin 6 it m8. I'm a very spitefull person @ times! [mad]

JK - Keep recruiting m8 [wave] [welcome]

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no mate we'll let you count the turbo as yours, after all Vic needs all the help it can get... but on another forum we have about 5 Sydney guys all with CL's (2) and Zetecs (3) so it's looking good up here. Great to see the ball finally rolling. We're piggybacking with the FPV owners club to get things started most probably and heading out to Eastern Creek in the next few weeks to see Ambrose stick it to the Holdens and claim the championship for 2003 YEAH!!!

Let us know when you turbo... I'll fly down with Virgin to go for a ride with ya... ;)

When the club gets going I'll let ya know so you can get a branch going in Melbourne under the official FFOC club of Aust... cheers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts