Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not that theres a whole lot to invade.. but still

So a friend of mine has been telling me about car shows in his town, every friday or every thursday.

The Friday ones are at the Stop n Steal in Cumberland and usually draws a pretty large showing as well as a lot of muscle cars.. now i say whatevs to the types of cars that are there, were all there for the same thing. CARS whether its got a blower or a turbo or 6 carbs or 8 exhaust tips, primer paint or vinyl or rattlecanned hot pink, deck lips or scaffolding or whatever. we all love our car and what we do to it, whether its got 4 or 8 cyl shouldnt matter.

Im proposing that we pick a friday night, and get a strong group to go down to cumberland and show off the foci.

This friday is no good for me, and the following friday ill be in FL

in 3 weeks whos down for a nice cruise to RI?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
There are quite a few shows throughout the week in RI. I've been to a few here and there. Nothing in northern RI yet. There is a decent one in Riverside on Sat.'s right up the street from me. A little bit of everything.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Terry can you recommend a specific? id like it to be middle groundish for MA and RI alike.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's site I check out quite a bit. It's mostly hotrods, but I've found a few good one timers.
http://cruisinbruce.com/CarShowCalendar.html

Ha my coworker that recommended the stop n shop show sent me that link as well. well guys its up to you. we can do 3 weeks for sure at that stop n shop.. or pick a date off of cruisin bruce's site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts