Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone, my name is Dewayne and I am from Olive Hill, Ky and I own a 01 Ford Focus. This is my first focus but not my first tuner. Over the last 10 years I have built everything from Honda's to Mini Trucks, to Luxury cars. I must say though I am happier with my Focus than any other ride I have had. After taking a few minutes to check out this AWESOME forum I can't wait to meet the ppl that make it great. Anyways hello and I am looking foward to rep'n the focus community with the rest of you.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
[welcome]

Glad to have you here, Dewayne. I'm sure like the rest of us, you'll find this place like a second home. Good to see someone else from KY chime in here too, there are a couple people from KY on our member list, but not too many. Hopefully we can do something about that in the near future. [thumb]

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
is that a picture of your car for your avatar? if it is what kind of wheels are those? they arent ADR venomous wheels are they?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that a picture of your car for your avatar? if it is what kind of wheels are those? they arent ADR venomous wheels are they?

Yeah that's my car in my avatar, but no the wheels are made by REV....not sure of the model name though.

Here are a couple pics from a few days ago, it's been real nasty outside lately so no good pics yet......I will post em as soon as the weather breaks and I can clean her up.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome, my name is Brandon. Good to have you on here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Brandon.

Here are some pics I took today. This was the first chance I had to clean her up considering all the freakin snow we had and since I just replaced my clutch yesterday. Anyways let me know what you guys think. Please keep in mind, I snapped these with my cell phone so the quality isn't great but you get the idea of what I call " My Baby "....lol

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
not bad... not bad at all. really good tint job there. im liking those wheels too. gunmetal spokes? i never liked gray and red together but it looks great on the focus!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, yeah the wheels are gunmetal. I was skeptical about them too but the trim on the car is a cross between black and grey and with the carbon fiber accents the wheels blend in nicely.....IMO. Once again, thanks for the compliments!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a carbon fiber duckbill. Thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, seeing as you posted on another topic of which I have started, I will let you read that reply which will be the last I give you. Im not here to start or take part in any drama. Good luck finding whoever it is you need to find. If for some reason you have any further remarks which pertain to my topic I will gladly reply otherwise I will speak to an admin before this unneeded drama is lengthened. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nice pics, very shiny! I like that rear wing and the wheels are a nice contrast. BTW, I just noticed in your location note that you're moving to Charlotte. I don't know how I missed that, but when will you be moving? We could maybe throw an impromptu "welcome to Charlotte" meet at a restaurant when you get here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am actually in the process of packing stuff up as we speak, I have to be on my new job site location Wednesday morning, so I have to get moved and settled in and everything by then. As soon as I get all the craziness from moving stratened out I will definatly take you up on that though, be cool to meet some ppl from here in person.

Thanks for the complments. All the little carbon fiber peices blend nicely to each other I think and honestly that's actually what ties the wheels in. I took those pics directly after I pulled out of the car wash and the remaining water sheet on the car was pretty much a solid sheet of ice by the time I got back in which is why it was so shiny.....lol.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts