Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up people new to the focus seen and very much love it and hope to get to know everyone on the east side of town LI [8D] ..I see also im close to a some of you guys and just want to stop by and introduce myself to you and i must say i gotzz lots of questions about the SVT focus thanks and hope to hear from you guy [8D] [thumb]

·
Registered
438 Posts
hey man,

where on LI are you, im right in huntington. This weekend were having an install day if you want to come out and meet some of us.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know if you got my pm but im close to the guy who owns the green focus in LI .. I only came to realalize that now after seeing his photo gallery and saw the car when i walk my dog [8)] [8D] [thumb]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dud let me know when and im there i got alot of questions about my car and definitly need some help on it so hit me up with an email or what ever [8D] [thumb]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Negitive as far as being at the source mall but hope to meet you guys during the weekend so hit me up with time and date to the G2Gther im interested

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
hey good luck with the new whip. what town are you from? Oh and drknights name is keith. Met him once at the car show in bellmore. He was pretty cool and it helps that he also drives an automatic so im not the only one. lol hey put some pics up of the car.
harry[hihi]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When is the install date on the island ?

Hey fellas i was wondering when is the install date on long island im interested in co0ming out and hanging in my mojo wippy[cool] [;)] [8D] [8)] [cheers] [welcome]

·
Registered
438 Posts
check your messages my friend,

·
Registered
438 Posts
check your messages my friend,

·
Registered
438 Posts
called off the install day do to weather.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts