Focus Fanatics Forum banner

801 - 820 of 846 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Fellow Focus Nuts, my name is Tim Reimer. I live in Appleton, WI. I just bought my 04 focus like 3 days ago and its bone stock. i know i have the 2.3L duratec motor in it 5-speed manual,69,000 miles on it. Whoever owned my car before me must of got it resprayed cause my muffler tip is painted Maroon and i have over spray on my rims. carfax confirms it wasnt in a accident thou. But my good friend told me about this place so here i am. and as far as the pictures go i wont post till it gets warmer cause its winter and my cars DIRTY as hell.

·
I hate dents!
3,056 Posts
hello joe! Hello tim! Yall are on a great forum here , a wealth of info to be found , and tons of seasoned focus vets here . So welcome friends , tim got some pics of the whip?

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not Yet Will Be Posting Soon.The Car Is Three Days Old And Its All Full Of Salt And Stuff From The Roads To Cold To Wash It Still. I Dont Like Dirty Cars In Pictures.

·
I hate dents!
3,056 Posts
Not Yet Will Be Posting Soon.The Car Is Three Days Old And Its All Full Of Salt And Stuff From The Roads To Cold To Wash It Still. I Dont Like Dirty Cars In Pictures.
Haha its all good . Im still tryin to get a mud pic of mine lol. Aint no mud where i live

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
144 Posts
Joinin the group

Hey guys
Kameron Dickman
La Crosse, WI

06 ZX3
Show mods:
zinik z18
h&r coilovers
rust
painted headlights
de badged
alpine ida x100 with audio enhancer
xplode 12" sub and 222 watt amp

Go mods:
straight pipe
cfm cai
cfm sts

gutted

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Ill be gettin H n R coilovers this yr how u like em

·
Registered
1 Posts
trying to stay Focused-2000 focus with brake problems

Hey FF. My name is Kenny. I live and work in Louisville KY at KTP Ford truck plant. Just got a 2000 4 door to drive to work because my 2004 F-150 is gonna bankrupt me in gas and my 64 F-100 is not roadworthy-yet. I put a clutch, slave cylinder, and resurfaced flywheel in car and filled resevoir up (it was dry)and still no brakes.Bleed the brakes first? it appears they share the resevoir, but no dice on stopping. Gotta get this thing on the road before I can get it looking worthy of alot of the others I see here. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need and info or help on superduty stuff. Thats what i work on at the plant every day. Thanks, Kenny

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Definitely bleed the brakes if the reservoir was dry...I'm sure some air got in...but I'd think you'd still get some sort of pedal feel/stopping, unless there's zero fluid in the lines...

Maybe swing by the brakes/tires/suspension forum and post a thread there.

Oh, and Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi everybody!!! i think i should re-introduce myself as i am probably only remembered by a couple peeps here. BUT

my name it Raul Ramirez, people call my Jr. i USED to own a 2001 zx3 which i never really got to where i liked it 100%, went with tinted tail lights, then took them off, did the cold cathode thing(paul walker inspired lol) yellow fogs, painted svt 5spokes, a bunch of different intakes, focus sport stealth exhaust, sct, svt interior and so on.... but NOW i gots me a 03 black svt. aem cold air, i have no idea which exhaust but its a lot louder than my FS stealth, still a 2.5". hm.... anyway, between being a mechanic for so many years now and now that i own a svt maybe i can help out a few new guys and also share in the fun i once had with this group of people! hope to meet some new peeps and such!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Joey Rember
Paris, TX
2000 ZX3

Current mods include:

EXTERIOR:
Wings West Big Mouth front bumper (swapping out soon for a Euro RS bumper)
17 Enkei wheels
black housing tail lights
black housing headlights
custom wing
SVT grill w/tinted signals
SVT side mirrors
20% tint
debadged
chrome fuel door

INTERIOR:
B&M weighted shift knob
short throw shifter
SVT red insert door panels
SVT guage bezel

AUDIO:
Pioneer head unit
2 Sony Xplod speakers in the front
2 Polk Audio speakers in the back
2 12" Powerbass Xtreme subwoofers
Kenwood 800w amp

PERFORMANCE:
Esslinger light weight Pulley
SVT header
Borla resonator
Magnaflow muffler
SRI

SUSPENSION:
H&R lowering springs (1.8 inch drop)
Eibach sway bars

A lot of things about the focus are about to change though, and I got my inspiration for upcoming new look from a user named Spatakula. I've never talked to him personally, but I love his focus. He's on the forums, idk if he is a FR member or not though.

and this is my sleeper. 86 Honda Civic SI with a DOHC ZC motor:

Mods:

PERFORMANCE:
DOHC ZC motor
DC header
custom turbo back exhaust

INTERIOR:
leather Mazda MX6 power seats,
Acura steering wheel

Are there any TX members here? I live in Paris, TX (2 hours northeast of the DFW) Hopefully you guys have a handful of DFW guys here. I'll be at Focusfest 2013 this year people, so hopefully I meet you all there... Sadly my car will not be. It needs a lot of work to be driveable again, but next year I'll be there, and hopefully with it looking completely different and a lot more feisty! lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
Idk havnt been out much cars been under construction for almost a year finally have had it runninng for the last couple months ill go to the other thread tho

801 - 820 of 846 Posts