Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Im from north east MA / South NH. never been much of a car enthusiast until i bought my focus this past winter. its a 2013 ford focus hatchback SE. I am in love with this thing and want to start doing some modifications but dont know the first thing about it. i have a friend that is going to be helping me put some new exhaust parts in, looking for some advice in the future on what fits, where i can find things, etc. just wanted to say hello and let ppl know that i do inded exist!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome to FF!

Newbie welcome section here:http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

This section isn't as active so it might take a while to get any responses here even though we've got a number of active members in your area.

The forum has a lot of sections for different questions, start out looking in the MkIII sections then check some of the tech. sections for different parts of the car - like brakes/suspension - wheels/tires - car audio etc..

We spread things around a lot for various areas of interest, makes it easier to find the info. you're looking for.

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts