Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellow focus drivers, just joined up, wanted to get my name out there. i drive a 2003 zx3, w/the 16V Zetech engine. I have a MAC Racing short ram intake, full Borla exhaust(header-back), wings west big mouth series front end, eurolite interior neons, angel eye headlight convertion, and i just recently took out my sound system(lighten the load). im leaving for active duty in exactly one week's time, so im puttin 'er in the garage for approx 9 weeks. when she's back out, i've got a Diablo performance chip to throw in, and few other mods in store as well. hope to hear from a few of you fanatics. take care.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
welcome aboard alex and i would love to see some pics as well

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
aah 2003, very nice. Hope you like it. Would love to see some pics like everyone else is suggesting!!! Welcome to the forum.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
[welcome] to the forum !
A word of caution. Don't ask any questions about intakes or exhaust until you first do a search using the search button in the middle/top of the webpage. [:D]
[whip]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
microtonal said:
[welcome] to the forum !
A word of caution. Don't ask any questions about intakes or exhaust until you first do a search using the search button in the middle/top of the webpage. [:D]
[whip]
that was a bit mean, but i guess you get frustrated when everyone is asking for the same type of help without looking for it or making it seem they didnt look for it well enough. [poke]

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome aboard. You have joined the best site in the WHOLE WORLD! It's drama free! What more can you ask for? LOL. Nah, for real, welcome aboard this is a great site.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
drama free[rofl] [rofl] . Thats really funny! Hey, welcome to the board, some good people here!

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
I hope I didn't come across as being mean...
I was just preparing him to get use to people asking him to do a search first if he has a question about intakes and exhaust.
I can't say how many threads of the same question I've seen in the last two months but it's been more than a few.
I will usually post the old thread for new guys just so they don't have to deal with the search but come to think about it, I think the search may be limited now since I think [unsure] it only searchs through the new forum and not the old forum.

[whip]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well in a way it is better for everyone to do their own search so i guess you were right to say that mocrotonal

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Oh, this is a drama free board? Will someone please tell me what board I've been on then....[hihi]
Welcome to FF! I've got a 2003 also. Hope you post pics soon, if you can!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Oh, so this is the new denial board? Yeah, we don't have any drama. We've never ran anyone off, or had to boot anyone for any reason at all..coughb*llsh*tcough..lol

WELCOME ABOARD!!! and good luck with your active duty alex!! I'd hate to lose more Americans in this "war" (if you can call suicide bombings warfare...more like terrorism to me) But seriously...come back and keep modding that Focus!!

off topic: has anyone noticed how anytime the government opposes something they call it a "war" against it? Must be those rich polititions that made their money off clever marketing campaigns. Anytime Americans hear "war" they pull together to end it no matter what the cost...I guess the end justifies the means?? Nevermind the fact that it's not the politicians' families over their getting rocks and human bombs thrown at them, and the people we are "helping" don't want our help even if we feel they "need" it. hmmm, but that's another thread...I bet if McDonalds toppled Sadam, those people would welcome it and even the French would have helped! Hurray for American ideas and culture, but not Americans themselves?... I don't understand it all....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts