Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go ahead and introduce yourself.

Let us know who you are, how you find the website, and what your future plans for your car is, how old you are, pictures of you, your car, your family, your pets, anything you want.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Well, I'll just introduce myself for any newcomers haha.

My name is Micah. I am 17 years old, and I am from Manitowoc, Wisconsin, a small city of about 37,000 on the coastline of Lake Michigan. About half an hour south of Green Bay and about 2 hours north of Milwaukee.

I found the site back in July, when I had LED light strips under my headlights and was trying to figure out wiring. Made an account on July 3, posted a thread that got ZERO replies (lol), and browsed the site more and more. Didn't get really active until Riley (MineTwine45) started a Random Thread to help with his thread-derailing tendencies. Found myself at home with the guys like Jef (FreeFocus), MineTwine, and KK. Have been a very active member ever since!

My car is a 2004 Focus ZTW Wagon. But it gets better: I have the much coveted 2.3L Duratec engine! Love that puppy!

Future plans for the car... Well... Lol

Turbo is on everyone's minds... But yeah, that's for a couple years down the road.
Upgraded cams.
Intake manifold.
Headers.
Ecuador
Exhaust system... But I like my muffler delete setup :D
Slammed... Ok maybe not slammed... But a reasonable 2 inch or so drop, maybe coilovers.
SVT 5 spoke wheels--because EAPs are overplayed.
Motor mounts.
Swap the auto trans for a five speed.

Whew... Lots of typing...

Pics to come haha.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A lot of info I didn't event know... welcome home micah! !!

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Really? Thought you picked that up in my build thread and the random thread haha.

Anyways...

My parents purchased the car for an undisclosed amount (hehe) back in 07 or 08. I'm guessing it was around $10-11k. My mom really wanted a Subaru Forester (which I really wouldn't have minded), but that was out of price range. So we stuck with the FoFo. She drove the thing for about 7 years. Then, I got my first car: our old 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan. 192,000 miles on the 3.8L V6 and she was still going. Then a fateful day: I crashed her into a bridge... Too fast for conditions, and the melted snow was re freezing into black ice. Totaled. So it was back to square A.

Then my parents decided they wanted my mom to drive a Jeep like my dad was. So, they got my mom a 2004 Jeep Liberty Rocky Mountain Trail edition. And I got the Focus!

But, erm, about a week into having that, I put her in the ditch. This time I don't know what happened. But I almost rolled her and snapped part of the front bumper off.

So that's why I got the aftermarket one haha.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ok.well now I know the black bumper story

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
I don't. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really...

...need to get that thing painted.

blagh

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
My name is Stephen, and I drive a FERD FERCUS.

That's about it. :D

Well I guess I'll say a bit more... I drive a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 that has been my daily driver and in my possession for the last 4 years. I've loved just about every second of it. Too many mods to list, some of you may have seen my build thread.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts

Well I guess I'll say a bit more... I drive a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 that has been my daily driver and in my possession for the last 4 years. I've loved just about every second of it. Too many mods to list, some of you may have seen my build thread.

Hey, he made his way over here!!!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,087 Posts

Hey Stephen. I see you found the TakeOver. Get some Pictures in the hunt up and join the crew! I will second the too many mods to count. Almost as many bumpers as you have had sets of wheels.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Hey Stephen. I see you found the TakeOver. Get some Pictures in the hunt up and join the crew! I will second the too many mods to count. Almost as many bumpers as you have had sets of wheels.
He would probably get his Hunt done before me lol
I was actually just looking at that thread. Lol I'm about to start working on FX's member video. If I have time after that I'll post the thread. I have all of those pictures already I'm 99.9% sure. Lol The formal one may be the only exception... but yeah I have 4 years worth of photos on my computer and Photobucket so I'll see what I can find!

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
I was actually just looking at that thread. Lol I'm about to start working on FX's member video. If I have time after that I'll post the thread. I have all of those pictures already I'm 99.9% sure. Lol The formal one may be the only exception... but yeah I have 4 years worth of photos on my computer and Photobucket so I'll see what I can find!
Remember the rules though!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,087 Posts
Mhmm read the rules or Amanda will get on you...haha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts