Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I just picked up an 02 SVT from the auction. Wondering if it was a forum members or not to try and get more info on the car.

02 SVT, 2 door, red, lowered on sportlines and AEM intake, 146k miles, was rubbed/hit in the right rear quarter panel.

Planning on turning it into a track car (road course/auto-x) so doesn't have to be perfect body.

Anyone out there selling a stock intake?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome! That will make a great track car. I never see stock intakes for sale on here but I have seen them on ebay. If you have Facebook there is a great Ford Focus for sale section on there

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome! I just sold my stock svt box:(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input.

I got the fender pulled out enough that the tire wasn't rubbing on every bump now. I tried it out just to check out the power (I use to have a standard ZX3). It didn't seem to pull much better then my old car, its like the variable intake isn't switching over.

Is there someone in the Portland area with one that would give me a ride in their car so I can feel what it should feel like?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
You should be able to feel it kick in. There are people in the Portland area that should be able to help you out

·
Registered
293 Posts
My friend has one in gresham but I built that one into turbo svt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is there someone in the Portland area with one that would give me a ride in their car so I can feel what it should feel like?

Thanks again.
Rex Im in pdx and have a 00 zx3 thats mostly stock, just been pulling it from the grips of death getting it running strong again. Your welcome to come check it out before some bigger mods get thrown on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts