Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I had the 30K maintenance done on my ZX3 and all seemed well for a few days. However, now I see my ABS & Brake warning lights simultaneously flicker intermittently at odd intervals. I'm going to have the shop check it out tomorrow and the first thing that comes to mind is that the brake fluid level is just a tad low from the maintenance. Anyone have any other ideas as to the cause of this? Thx!...
Tomac

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
well hey if its free take it into the shop... :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, it's not the brake fluid level. More observations: Happens erratically and infrequently, not reproducible at will (ie: I can't make it happen when I choose and it's not related to acceleration/deceleration/bumps/using the brakes, etc). Headlights flicker when it happens, I suspect an intermittent short in the electrical system. Any ideas where to look before I start paying someone to Easter Egg hunt for this thing??? Thx!...
Tomac

·
Registered
1 Posts
was there ever any resolution to this I am having similar problems. Mine also includes the Airbag light intermittently flashing. I also get a P1235 code. I am wondering if this is all related or do I have multiple issues to address?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,531 Posts
I doubt you will get an answer from any of the original posters on this thread since it was from 10 years ago. But I am sure someone will chime in soon enough to possibly help you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts