Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas of mk1 interior touches? To make interior more comfy amd liveable. Its a daily commuter after all.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have the 2007 se 2door hatch and watched to swap out seats glad to know the Svt will fit, have you tried finding rims that fit the Focus, i want to put fiesta rims on my focus but ifk if they will fit
Fiesta wheels and focus svt wheels fit perfectly, you’d only start rubbing if you put a wider tire on. So anything below a 215 would be good. But they’d fit just fine

·
Registered
17 Posts
Same here. Svt seats in my 4dr hatch..along with the fiesta st wheels..fit nice and also dont rub....mine is also a daily..and lowered 2in all around.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What year and pics of the fiesta rims? I wanted to put the 2020 fiesta st rims but Idk if they would fit,

Ford Focus - 195/60R15 — 6Jx15 ET52.5

Ford Fiesta “ not all are the same” - 195/60R15 — 6Jx15 ET47.5

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think they are all 4x108...mine came off A 2017 fiesta. They are the fiesta st "rado" wheels. At first I was gonna go with the 4 lug cobra r from a foxbody, but 1. They were asking for way more than the st's and 2. I think the cobra r are heavier than the rado wheels. The offset shouldnt affect it. The 10 hole foxbody also fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Also heads up if you go with the rado's, look for the silver or black. I have the 3 gunmetal and 1 silver. Which is very difficult to match, closest you'll come is Volvo anthracite 932. Which isnt even close. Ford doesnt have a color code for wheels. Just saying because they are prone to paint chipping. Powdercoating is later down the line for me.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have a Mk2, but since this was about interior upgrades, here's what I've done:
Mk2 have (2) 12v power plugs in the dash. I replaced one with a 3.0 quick-charge dual USB socket. Lots of them on Amazon. Mine is internally lighted and also has a voltmeter. Below it is a compartment in the console. You can't see anything in it at night, so I added the dimmest LED I could find (still too bright), power tapped from the shift indicator light (auto trans). I added a sunglasses compartment, which our MK2 don't have. Clean white LED lights in the dome & map lights, added matching LED footwell lights. I have a Homelink garage door opener module, pulled out of a Lincoln LS sun visor, the trim piece for the buttons matches my interior. I've not gotten around to installing it yet, intention is to put it in the headliner. Same story for cabin air filter. MK2's don't have that feature, but older Focuses do, and the part is compatible. Have the part from a junkyard car. There are threads about how to do it. If your car doesn't have heated seats, there are aftermarket kits to do it, I know Dorman has one. I also added LED strips in my trunk so my trunk is nice and evenly lit.

·
Registered
32 Posts

He was only asking 250$ for the set, I think he said the rear he was running 245 and the from 225 the rear are deep dish these are 93 foxbody rims, they fit but the bolts for the lug nuts are also way to small and don’t have enough to even get the lug nut to catch anything, the 245’s were obviously rubbing the fender are you can see so I didn’t even bother trying on the front ones so idk how the front rims would of fit since they weren’t deep dish, 🤷🏻‍♂️, I also want to say that’s read in one of these pages that the Svt wheels won’t fit Becsuse the offset of the disc brakes? How does offset work? My factory rims have one of 52.5 the ones I want have one of 47.5? How does that work?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I have a Fiesta ST and I find it interesting so many people want the Fiesta ST wheels. Barely anybody in the Fiesta ST community wants the OEM wheels.

If anyone wants to learn about wheel offset just look up a wheel offset calculator. You can plug the different numbers in and it will show you a virtual image of the difference.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think they are all 4x108...mine came off A 2017 fiesta. They are the fiesta st "rado" wheels. At first I was gonna go with the 4 lug cobra r from a foxbody, but 1. They were asking for way more than the st's and 2. I think the cobra r are heavier than the rado wheels. The offset shouldnt affect it. The 10 hole foxbody also fit.
But wh
i think they look clean af on your mk1, so with out doing anything they fit just like that? Off a 2017 st? I’m on the hunt for one now hah,

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a Fiesta ST and I find it interesting so many people want the Fiesta ST wheels. Barely anybody in the Fiesta ST community wants the OEM wheels.

If anyone wants to learn about wheel offset just look up a wheel offset calculator. You can plug the different numbers in and it will show you a virtual image of the difference.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Becsuse they are ⛽ lol i want these 2018 st oem wheels

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those are nice.prolly a bit hard to find. Yea just found rubber for them and slapped them on. The svt wheels should fit, got a buddy that has some on his 07 zx3.

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is a guy who makes a die, that allows you to drill out your own 4x108mm pattern o. Any rim. Ill try to share a link.https://www.alexthemachinist.com/collections/2000-2007-focus-parts/products/4x108-to-4x100-wheel-pattern-re-drilling-jig

1 - 20 of 22 Posts