Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since my Dad gave me this car I've noticed that it gets stuffy and if it rains the front window fogs up REAL bad. Checked the cabin filter figuring it was clogged well apparently I don't have one period so its not that lol. Ideas? It does smell slightly moldy but nothing too crazy! [paranoid]

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
If you put the defroster on, the a/c will go on. If you use the recirculate button, it suppose to take the moisture out of the air and clear the windshield. It used to work for me until my a/c crapped out.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Also, use a good window cleaner. Not that cheapass windex. I've had good luck with Invisable Glass. The moisture will stick to any crap on the glass. when mine fog up, I can see every smudge of dirt and grime if I don't clean them.

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Do you notice any damp areas on your carpet anywhere? Probably not likely but you could have some sort of leak that is letting water in. They do sell stuff like damp rid you could try out.

But cleaning your windows really well on the inside will help. I use invisible glass as well, as its safe on tint and works great. Just make sure you don't use a product for exterior windows like rain-x or the rain repel version of invisible glass. Use a good micro fiber cloth and put some elbow grease into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts