Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i work at a ford dealership. is it possible to have a different colored headliner and roof trim pieces ordered other than light grey? I want a matched color for my dash. I have a 2002 SVTF.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
You work at a ford dealership and your asking us? lol

Anyway, I dunno if any other foci came with another color......if they didn't then the answer is probably no.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^lol, im in clean up. i dont know shit, except i get internal pricing. i tried to order something once, but, he asked for interior color code, there might be different colors..idk.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Yeah, I'm just messin with ya man. But I honestly don't know. All I have seen on the headliner and pilars of a focus is grey...but I dunno.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I don't have an answer, but am curious to see if anyone else does... it's always bugged me that my interior is black up to the top of the dash but light gray from there on up.... wtf???!!! I think a consistent black interior would look freakin' sweet.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe not consistane black, but the color of our dashes...be pretty sweet. i would be interested in seeing if i can get a custom one made somewhere. i will buy the VHT paint and paint every damned bit of it if i have to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts