Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after looking thru so many interiors painted i decided that i would try my own and i wanted something diffrent so i did it in white!

heres what it came out like...

Im just thinking whether i should paint something else... cuase it looks a little simple still...

but tell me what u guys think!

-s0lid

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Although I'm not a huge fan of painted trim, it doesn't look bad at all. Looks like you did a nice job on it. [thumb]

Only thing I don't really care for is "SOLID" on the dash...that's a bit much for my tastes.

·
Registered
461 Posts
it looks good, although because of the light you can't really tell what is and is not white in some shots ... did you paint the area surrounding your cd player & ac knobs? I like the white, it's a nice & unique touch!

·
Registered
146 Posts
There are still a few more pieces you can do fairly easy.

I would do the console. It is very heasy to take out and paint, and makes a huge difference.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
s0lidus said:
how do i take out the console?
under the two fron cup holders theres two screws, then theres a panal on that back of the armreast that you must remove to get to the other screw. There might be a screw in the rear cup holder as well not positive. Pull your E- Brake up so you can take out the console. Theres a how to somewhere

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
COnsole, GLove Box, AIrbag cover......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts