Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I want to paint my interior paint. Like the dash area and the door handle borders u know. How exactly would i do this? and what kind of stuff would i use?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Crap i placed this in the wrong section =/ Some one want to move it for me

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know. I have a silver focus. I kinda want to do silver to match. But i kinda want to do a blue to watch my lights neons and light on the inside of the car and the under glows =?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How hard is it exactly to do this? is there any way i could mess it up

·
Registered
16 Posts
yes you can mess up paint by rushing it. its not to hard to do, just take your time.

the only thing is that matching the silver foci is hard becuase there is no silver match from dulpicolor.
I'd use rust oleums universal spray and do a differant color.

·
Registered
733 Posts
here is my interior to give you an idea of what blue looks like in with the silver:

Its really not that hard to do just make sure you take your time prepping the surface right and before you know it you have a custom interior took me about three days to complete thats removing all the pieces, prep, paint, and reinstalling

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
depends on what ur going for, its not everyone's cup of tea. I don't mind it, but i don't have an interior either, but i do luck to see NON RICEY jobs!! there are points where you can overdo it, just don't go insane!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here is my interior to give you an idea of what blue looks like in with the silver:

Its really not that hard to do just make sure you take your time prepping the surface right and before you know it you have a custom interior took me about three days to complete thats removing all the pieces, prep, paint, and reinstalling
How did u get ur bottom of the seats off and the center console area

·
Registered
733 Posts
How did u get ur bottom of the seats off and the center console area
the bottom of the seats pop off after you take the one screw out that holds on the seat handle and the center console comes off with a couple screws

1 - 16 of 16 Posts