Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post for FF. Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could give me there opinion on what would look best for minor interior painting in a liquid grey focus. I was thinking maybe green to go with the instrument lighting since it is so hard to get rid of.

Thank you for any help. [:D]

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I have red on my liquid grey. Its not bright red, it is a metalic paint though, i might get some pics sometime. Oh, and welcome!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'd go white..... it'll make everything stand out without looking like your screaming for attention you know.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
go with gloss black...
Sorry to spoil this , but I think the interior pain (unless matched - or coordinated) with the exterior paint looks tacky..

oh and I am serious about the gloss black.. it is in my mind actually.. sort of Fusion look.

Igor

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
NONE OF THE ONES YOU LISTED!!!!!

I went with a lighter version of the HU BEZEL stock color, which in my car was almost the same as the exterior liquid grey color.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I go with igor, kinda - I'd go with flat black, if your interior is grey. Hey - kind of on-topic question to those who've painted inside? (Because I figure you folks will be reading this.) How well does the paint on that removable part of the door handle hold up, after months or years??? The first time I saw someone's pics of that piece painted, I immediately imagined it wearing off from people's hands constantly coming in contact with it....

·
Registered
528 Posts
Wow, I was going to choose blue, but I was like "nah, I wanna be the first to choose white" But wow am I wrong :p [this was without looking at the posts]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all of your opinions. I think im going to do white with red accent. The exterior of my focus has a small white and small red pinstripe. I think it will be nice to bring both of those colors in.

What I was thinking was mostly white with like the outside of the guage cluster and vent rings and then red fabric on the doors and red guage cluster??

Thanks again

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
i would do either a silver or gunmetal color to go with the exterior.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts