Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 silver zx3, with the grey interior and black floor mats. I'm putting in interior neons, but im not sure which color would look best. Im thinking either red or blue, but which one of these colors would look better?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, for you guys who have neons in your car, what size tubes did you use? I'm putting two tubes under the foot rests in the front two seats, and i was wondering was sizes would be good to put in there.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have a 2001 silver zx3, with the grey interior and black floor mats. I'm putting in interior neons, but im not sure which color would look best. Im thinking either red or blue, but which one of these colors would look better?
I like deep indigo. But the 2008 (more like 2007½) Foci are hitting the dealerships soon. And they have lighted dash and footwells with changeable colors. If you can wait a little bit, go see one of them and try from a switchable array of several colors - red, orange, blue, indigo, violet, green or yellow. [clap] It might be a good way to experience what you like (and don't like) before you commit. Whatever color you end up choosing, be careful and don't let it get too bright in there. It's a safety issue. From what I have read, deep red is least likely to interfere with night vision (military aircraft use deep red), followed by deep violet or indigo. Why? Because red is at the low end of the spectrum and violet/indigo is at the high end. At the extremes of the visible spectrum, the human eye is less sensitive and night vision therefore is less likely to be compromised.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts