Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what good mods can i do for the inside of my car that are pretty cheap for my 01 silver zx3 base? i was thinking short throw, and sunroof, maybe tint? what are your thoughts, and what have you done that looks good. thanks.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I did seat covers, floormats and tinted the windows..I added a focus sticker to the 3rd brake light (order from focusedgrafix on ebay-his are the best), put chrome exhaust tip (didn't want/need change in performance or sound) and waiting on shorty blk antenna...fairly cheap mods but I love them...

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
OT- Yellowbird i didn't know you had the side mouldings painted, they look real good in yellow! I saw an EggYolk ZX3 today and the black really stands out on them...

ON topic- You could also do some interior painting fezzer, I don't know if you like that look but it's cheap and makes a big difference. A good DIY lazy day project. What's the color of the ZX3 you're lookin at?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Lil PZEV said:
OT- Yellowbird i didn't know you had the side mouldings painted, they look real good in yellow! I saw an EggYolk ZX3 today and the black really stands out on them...

..[^].thanks....the car came like that I guess because it's a zx5...it has the sport package (I think that's what they called it)

·
Registered
419 Posts
u can paint the heater vents, and instrument cluster pannel, u can also get glow gauges

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
You should do an interior paint... maybe get some seat covers...

The ones pictured are AWESOME LOOKING!

And hey... get some Fuzzy Dice! *laughs* Just kidding!

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
dont do an aftermarket sunroof. over time they may leak. this happend to a friend of mine.

i think they also lower the resale value of the car, but i am not sure about that one

i would go with tint and seat covers to stay cheap

·
Registered
265 Posts
Cheap Interior Mods

You can also cover the fabric side panels to match your interior painting. Cheap, but not always easy. Looks great though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts