Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just got interior neon lights installed, but i'm kinda disappointed in the brightness. I heard LED lights are much better.. Is it possible to switch the neon tubes with an LED light strip without having to uninstall the neon and install the LED... I just want to swap the tube with the strip of LED. Solutions???

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
They are very bright.
Check out my gallery on here to see how bright they are...

·
Registered
10 Posts
i ordered some leds from ebay for like $18 and was very disappointed with the brightness. i saw spyder's like and comment to check out oznium.com, ordered some from there. my order is backordered so i haven't tried them out yet but they have great customer service. thanks spyder, rep point.

·
Registered
130 Posts
hey. what color are you going with? I have a 09 black coupe and was going to have my interior a color theme, but I dont know which color?!?!?!?!?! Can you post some pics when you get the stuff in? Also, you got any other mods, just for ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
no other mods yet.. a college budget is hard to work with. especially when im paying for the car myself.. but i have a line of stuff i want to do: custom mesh grill, white out head lights, black out tail lights, zinik 18 minardi's, spoiler, and change out all stock lights for leds. cause of the 6 yr warranty its hard to do stuff cause my parents would freak. but once i get the lights (within the next week) i'll post pictures!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts