Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a blower motor resistor and a mirror control switch. I would appreciate anything you can do for me. Thank you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I can. I thought I posted never mind about the resistor but I was tired when I did it. I still need a mirror control. I'll get the VIN in a while, I am waiting on an alignment.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for not responding sooner. I am still interested. What is the preferred method of payment? I think I'll get the switch.

·
Registered
761 Posts
No problem,if you send me your email address I will send you a link to register where you can place orders directly with us and get your discount on parts and shipping.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If, you mean register at fordparts.com I already have an account, but, if not, I will send an email address.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Do you have village ford as your preferred dealer?if so then you can place the order online,if I did not set you up then your discount will not be on there,i would need to send you the link that way you get your forum discount

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have changed my preferred dealer to Village Ford. I'll PM you the email address.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts