Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to compile a list of VIN sticker color codes with their corresponding color names. If you know the name of the color and the code post it in and I'll edit this post as needed.

My interior color code is "EW" but I'm not entirely sure of the codes color name yet so here's the modest beginning of the list:

US Spec Interior Color Codes:
EW - Charcoal Black Cloth (S)
LW - Red Accent Leather
2W - Charcoal Black Torino Leather (H-L) - (Titanium)

Euro Spec Interior Colors from Trevor Porter at FordPartsUK:

AE
Pur/Lux / Charcoal Black

AE
Pur/Luxury Soft Charcoal, Charcoal Black

AD
Pur/Torino Leather / Soft Charcoal, Charcoal Black

Alcantara / Leather
ST Cover-Blk/Grey Leather-Alcantara

AB
Rack/Gecko / Medium Lt Stone(B-C)

AG
Pur/Torino Leather / Soft Charcoal, Charcoal Black

AA, AC, Rack/Gecko Charcoal Black (B-C), Charcoal Black

Leather Trim
Windsor Leather / Brown, Charcoal Black

Leather Trim, L-Windsor Leather / Charcoal Black

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Exactly my thoughts, I'm in contact with a guy at FordPartsUK and trying to figure out what color I need and that's part of the reason why I'm interested in getting this list started so we can compare colors with euro spec cars as well.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Keep up the good work!

This is now a "stickie" for easier reference/expansion to cover all the options.

(I'm sure it'll expand into a useful "how to")

Cheers

·
Registered
368 Posts
2W - Charcoal Black Torino Leather (H-L) - (Titanium)
I believe this code is also used with the 201A option package on the SE (I have this combination).

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mine has black leather. (It's the cheapest leather I've ever seen in a car.) I'm partially convinced it's actually "Pleather". Has anybody swapped Fusion seats into a Focus? Is that leather any nicer? I actually would like a power pass seat also.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It wouldn't surprise me if it were pleather. I don't think the fusion seats would bolt in properly, not to mention airbag wiring.

·
Registered
758 Posts
It is real leather just a lower quality I'm sure... had a loaner 2014 mkz while my clutch packs were being replaced...same shitty leather but that had a/c seats...

·
Registered
100 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me if it were pleather. I don't think the fusion seats would bolt in properly, not to mention airbag wiring.
To get nicer seats, changing/modifying the seat tracks is doable. Not afraid to tackle wiring either. :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
The interior code is located on the white sticker at the front of the driver's side door frame.

Reactions: ChalupaJones

·
Registered
16 Posts
Helpful, Love the black and red, Looks sharp. I have a 2012 focus titanium and I don't have the code cause it is in the shop, but I thought the color listed was Tuxedo Black

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's the exterior color name. The interior color has color coding as well, not just a color name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 34 Posts