Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohhhhhh soooo sexy !!!!!!! what LED's did you use? and did you use the cig lighter for power?
Thanks! I used four 2.4'' LED strips and a on-off-on switch. I wired them to dome light. It has two modes controlled by the switch. Mode 1: always on. Mode 2: only turn on when open the door.

·
Registered
309 Posts
dang it looks real good! makes me want to do mine now lol. it would match the blue leds on my hood =]

oops 3rd pic never showed up last time..thats why i asked where you wired them lol. my bad

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
i like your choice of switch placement...

i got the same thing in my car... except military style.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Where did you place the LED strips? Where did you buy them? I'm thinkin some green light in the foot wells of my ZX3 might look neat.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm interested in how you mounted the driver's side light i've had a little trouble trying to mount mine

·
Registered
570 Posts
dude
thank u i have been lookin to see how their blue looks
and its a perfect shade for my interior lighting

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
good job [thumb] different place to mount the switch but nice

·
Registered
309 Posts
i already have 3 switches under my center console...1 used for my blue led washer nozzles so i have 2 left..

m thinkin maybe i can should do this now and wire em to the remaining two switches? sound good?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i already have 3 switches under my center console...1 used for my blue led washer nozzles so i have 2 left..

m thinkin maybe i can should do this now and wire em to the remaining two switches? sound good?
[thumb] sounds pretty good, cant wait to see pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts