Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been tossing around the idea of installing a keyless entry/ ignition system in my car.

currently i do not have a system in any of my cars but of the cars that i have driven that do have the system i was geeked.

i believe this is the best interior mod that can be done besides having a nav unit installed or having the seats rebolstered to resemble recaros.

ive looked around the web and have only seen one company who does this in the aftermarket. sure there are a thousand fools out there trying to sell some rocker switches that bypass the key cylinder and what not but only one with a factory style set up with rfid tags for security and what have you..

has anyone attempted this on any other project?

here is the link to one site selling the stuff and the prices seem to vary from site to site.

http://www.digitalguarddawg.com/
another is gallotech.com

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
This is the first aftermarket system I've seen and I like it, I may have to pick this up. Good find, thanks for the link

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
allows you to either use keyless entry without even pushing a button. Or use keyless ignition where you start your car with just a button. Or both.

Nifty system but wouldn't work for me.. I dont always carry my wallet where i go.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
nice setup, but that's a lot to spend for a small convience. I would rather put my money somewhere else personally.
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts