Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few friends and myself went out for a drive and we saw a svt focus driving around. It looked pretty stock. One of my friends, who has a integra, decided to go find him and race him. I didnt see the race, but I met up with him later and he said he stayed with him and would've beat him but he got behind a truck and had to stop. He's known for stretching the truth, so I'm doubting that he's telling the truth. His integra has a b18 with an exhaust, can that hold up against a svt focus?

·
Registered
875 Posts
The SVT makes its torque a lot sooner than the Integra, so it's hard to say. He [the SVT] *could have* won.

·
Registered
875 Posts
'He' in the last sentence was describing the SVT.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, I dont even know, I'll ask. He claims he's making around 160 with his thing, but I dont think so. He also claims he got it up past 150, but his speedo doesnt work so he's definetly exagerating that.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I know hes BSing. I have raced a few integras and won. I depends on what model. I don't know the engines like you guys do. But I don't think there that fast. The ones I beat were "gs" They had no mods too, so I'm sure that helps

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
It could happen but I bet your friend is bsing. The B18C, C1, & C5 make more than 160 hp. Ask him if he has had his car dyno'd. There isn't a b18 engine that makes 160 hp. I doubt his exhaust makes 20hp. I'm not saying it isn't possible but its highly unlikely.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey everyone, I went back out to where he raced the "SVT" tonight, and the same guy was there who had the supposed svt. I looked at the car, and it's definetly a regular focus zx3, with svt badging, which he didnt even put in the right place. It had an intake and headers, stock everything else. So yeah, I cant wait to tell him that.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
what a poser. some one needs to show him what a real svt is like.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Idiots.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
No Definatly SVT owners stupid posers

·
Registered
386 Posts
Power to the 2.3L ZX3's!!! B-18 motors can be really fast....if you look around for Integra posts...I have a lot of info about the motor posted there. They can be made into hella fast cars if you decide to put the money and time into it. My buddy put more than 20,000 dollars into his integra (rich white boi) and he gots 250HP all motor. He got his whole motor and car rebuilt ground up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
For 20 G's you could do the v8 swap on the focus and put this equation on the back window.

2600lbs/400hp= God Bless America

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know you are gonna say my weight is wrong because of the v8, but it is no more heavy than if you have a large{well-proportioned}girlfriend riding with you..

[bootyshak

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.