Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Alot of the bolt on stuff is interchangable for the 2.0 and 2.3. What intake are you looking into?

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
if both engines are duratec, most likely yes.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was thinking of setting up the varibal intake runner manifold on my 2.0 just trying to get the extra little torq out of it..

any ideas????

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
i was thinking of setting up the varibal intake runner manifold on my 2.0 just trying to get the extra little torq out of it..

any ideas????
won't work. besides the fact the 2.0L head flows poorly, you lack the infrastructure to make the IMRC work. The only reason it is on there on the 2.3L is to hamper flow down low because the head flows so well.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Evan you know to dang much [joke]

[offtopic] I'm bout to help keep you in a job and get in the zone for my mom's oldsmobile...gonna need brake pads, fluid, and stuff.... oreilly's was calling, advance was listening, but I must support my fellow FF and help keep the zone in business... AZ ftw

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Evan you know to dang much [joke]

[offtopic] I'm bout to help keep you in a job and get in the zone for my mom's oldsmobile...gonna need brake pads, fluid, and stuff.... oreilly's was calling, advance was listening, but I must support my fellow FF and help keep the zone in business... AZ ftw
lol, do werk son

will the 2.3 head fit the 2.0 then??
you've got to be kidding me, you're not even TRYING! this thread is updated multiple times a day and was currently 3 links below yours...

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175416

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
i guess im not the only one punching the keys on the keyboard, eh evan? lol

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
i mean that was just above and beyond all the others...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok... sorry did not even check to see if anyone posted about doing a 2.3head on a 2.0

sorry all...

but thanks for the info as well..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts