Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i bought my focus from this dealership back in june it had a nice whistle noise from my aem intake at around 26 to 32k rpm. i noticed at one time not long after purchase the cel came on found out it was one of my censors i cant remember wich one. i got that replaced from the dealership and since then the noise hasnt came back. theres no more whistle. is there anything i can do to bring it back or find out what they did to get someone else to bring it back.[hatchet]

·
Registered
308 Posts
Are u keeping the filter clean and are all the vacuum lines snug and tight?

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Why is your car reving to 32000 rpm?!?! lol

The car isnt supposed to have a whistle, so the dealership actually fixed your intake whistle problem.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
ditto on what moonpie says. the whistle was most likely a vaccuum leak and it isnt supposed to do that. when you had it at the dealership getting fixed they probably noticed a loose line and fixed it. if it was the same place you bought it from they probably didnt say anyting about it because they didnt want you to get mad about your car falling apart and returning it.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no no no all the hoses and everything r fine and were fine from before. i used to get the noise with my other intake on my 05 and that was all done good and it would get the nose its just a small bov like noise nothing bad or anything ive heard it in other cars even whenyou jut rev it you can ehar the little vaccum whistle in my other focus buddys cars. i just wanna know how to get it and why its gone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts