Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,152 Posts
I was in the process of making an intake pipe for the MK3 for the TTR Intake Manifold , it didnt make the power so everyone took them off

I can still make the intake tube in 3 inch and everyone gets there own hose , clamps and filter this way I dont have to carry 6-8 different color of hoses , 2-3 different clamps and who knows how many filters

The 3 inch pipe would be 95.00 and would place the filter lower down close to the under piping / trans

Tom

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was in the process of making an intake pipe for the MK3 for the TTR Intake Manifold , it didnt make the power so everyone took them off

I can still make the intake tube in 3 inch and everyone gets there own hose , clamps and filter this way I dont have to carry 6-8 different color of hoses , 2-3 different clamps and who knows how many filters

The 3 inch pipe would be 95.00 and would place the filter lower down close to the under piping / trans

Tom

How would that pan out for high rain areas n would it have a place for the maf or use the stock Peace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Tom

???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts