Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, im finally sick of my k and n panel filter and i have the money set aside for an intake. i've already heard a lot from people in here whats good and bad. so i was thinking of going with the volant but i was wondering if the people who have put them on can really feel a defference between stock? also, are there any othere good intakes out there that i should be aware of? the steeda looks decent but my friend bought a used one a while back and it messed up his MAFS so he got rid of it. r the new ones better???

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,103 Posts
Clicky Clicky

Read up Young One......

Volant or Pipercross....all the Benefits of a CAI but none of the bads......they're a Shortram and a CAI.......best of both worlds.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks lildisco, that is exactly what i was looking for. i guess i'm gonna go Volant unless anyone makes a good arguement before i buy it

·
Registered
789 Posts
AEM CAI is a very reputable intake. it is used by many in the racing industry, strip and circuit. it gives good gains. one thing i would suggest if you live in a place where it rains a lot and you have to drive through puddles is to get the bypass valve. ive got one that i've never used or taken out of the box that i could sell you for 30 bucks if you decide to go this route. just a suggestion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts