Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Andy,

I am interested in getting the intake manifold for my 07 SE 2.0. From your site, it appears to be part number 9424.

Does that include everything in the picture? I'm being asked by the mechanic if all of the gaskets and everything are included with the manifold part itself. If so, I'll be buying that off of ya!!!

Thanks Andy.

·
Registered
761 Posts
It looks like the gaskets are included with manifold.your price would be $188.94.Are you registered on fordparts.com?if not if you send me your email address i will send you a link to sign up,thanks

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Andy,

Yeah, I'm already registered. Does the Manifold come with everything pictured in the depiction? Or is it only the plastic manifold body and the gaskets? By that, when I look at the manifold, I see other parts there (vacuum tubes, runner control module, valve actuator, hardware, etc). Are these all included? It is probably a stupid question, but I ask because the gaskets are given the square icon next to the part number, as well as the intake manifold itself. Also, all of the other parts are given the same icon next to the numbers.

·
Registered
761 Posts
If the part has a square by it then it should come with manifold,loooks like the actuator,tube and gaskets are all included.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts