Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Up to you...

It would be up to you if you are willing to take the risk. I'm not sure if they will line up or not. There could be allot of fabrication involved. Do you have any links to them?

Now as for Ebay, I'm on there all of the time looking for the best deals. I've gotten my Exhaust, ST Wing, Interior parts, Body Kit, Rear 4th Brake Light, Headlights, among other items. I Always check Ebay, just to see if it might be cheaper. There's allot of [ffrocks] who also shop there.

You have to be careful and only deal with people or business that have over 90%. I'm sure there are others who use it and can offer advise on how to use it safely.

Ebay has changed so dramatically that they have business on them selling their parts and wears. Sometimes you can find a great deal, and since allot of things are made in China. You can find the product unlabeled cheaper then from the actual vender. Some are even have the name brand on them.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Well based on the negative results from the TTR intake manifold for the mk3 when it came out, i doubt any ebay manifold would produce good gains. the stock intake manifold flow very well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just wondering if somebody ever tried it, but based on your guy's reply, it seem like a bad idea. haha Thanks

·
w/ my magic bag
29,368 Posts
Like do a intake (sri or cai) & tune.......to start.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts