Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a im for the svt focus the focus central 1 is the only one that sales them?and r they worth the 900$ and da gain

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Focus Central hasn't been in business for years...
Do you have a link?

There's another one made by Jay Racing that's just now going out to the public, but power gains on an NA car are going to be minimal.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159432

I'd stick with what Cosworth already designed for our car.
You can pay as much as you want, but again gains will be minimal.

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
You dont want that intake , whay are you looking for something like that ?

If your stuck on that kind of intake then do the jay racing one

Tom

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Going to an intake like the CFM or JayRacing intake MAY give you a little more top end (key word LITTLE) but you low end/ mid range is going to suffer greatly.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
And for the price, it's hard to justify it. If you want good power gain, you'll need to go F/I. Fortunately and unfortunately, the SVTF is design pretty much to the limit of the Zetec engine N/A. N/A mods net very little and can get pricey.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I have the Jay Racing intake on my car and its a great piece, they put a lot of work and research in to the part. However if you are NA there is no point in getting an aftermarket intake in my opinion.

I bought one for a primary reason of going FI and not worrieng abot the stock plastic blowing to pieces!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
k just to let your'll know im not a turbo guy im all motor so if know anything other advise u guys r welcomed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts